Second Skin Eco Friendly Rash Guard For Women With +50 UPF in Navy Magenta
Get any 2 swimwear items and save 20% today! use code GET20 at the checkout!
This rashie will become your new best-friend! This cutie will protect your skin from sunburn, move with you and fit like a second skin.
- Multiple seams to ensure second skin fit
- Underarm side panels for better maneuverability
- Thumbholes keep the sleeves in place
- Certified & tested +50 UPF sun protection
- In-house designed nature inspired prints
- Mix and match with our High Leg Surf Bikini Bottom, Reversible Swim Short or Second Skin Surf Leggings
- Made responsibly by a small swimwear manufacturer located in the heart of NYC Garment District
- Made with REPREVE® fabric- USA made polyester made out of recycled plastic bottles
- Digitally printed in Virginia, zero water polluting involved
- Packaging made in Colorado out of 100% recycled materials, also designed to be reused
83% recycled polyester/ 17% spandex
The model is wearing size S, bust 38in, waist 28in.
Print placement may vary slightly from piece to piece and between garment size ranges.
To keep your surfkini and our planet in best shape, rinse only and occasionally hand wash in cold water with mild soap, and lay flat on a towel or hang to dry.
All synthetic fibers like acrylic, polyester, nylon and spandex release microplastics during laundering. If you have to use the washing machine, please use cold water, mild detergent, and place all your synthetic and synthetic blend apparel in a laundry bag designed to trap most of the microplastics and protect your clothes from fiber breakage- making it last longer.