Eco Friendly Second Skin Reversible High Waisted Swim Short +50 UPF in Navy Geoluminescence
Get any 2 swimwear items and save 20% today! use code GET20 at the checkout!
Swim short that sits at your natural waist, has foldable waistband and reverses to light aqua solid.
- Sits at natural waist
- Foldable waistband- you can wear it up to 3in lower
- 2in inseam
- Certified & tested +50 UPF sun protection
- Mix and matches with our Beach 67 Surf Bikini Top & Second Skin Rash Guard
- Made responsibly by a small swimwear manufacturer located in the heart of NYC Garment District
- Made with REPREVE® fabric- USA made polyester made out of recycled plastic bottles
- Digitally printed in Virginia, zero water polluting involved
- Packaging made in Colorado out of 100% recycled materials, also designed to be reused
83% recycled polyester/ 17% spandex
The model is wearing size S, waist: 28in, low hip:37in.
Print placement may vary slightly from piece to piece and between garment size ranges.
To keep your surfkini and our planet in best shape, rinse only and occasionally hand wash in cold water with mild soap, and lay flat on a towel or hang to dry.
All synthetic fibers like acrylic, polyester, nylon, and spandex release microplastics during laundering. If you have to use the washing machine, please use cold water, mild detergent, and place all your synthetic and synthetic blend apparel in a laundry bag designed to trap most of the microplastics and protect your clothes from fiber breakage- making it last longer.