Eco Friendly Second Skin Reversible Swim Short In Navy/ Lime
- Sits right below your naval
- Foldable waistband- you can wear it up to 3in lower
- 2in inseam
- Made responsibly by a small swimwear manufacturer located in the heart of NYC Garment District
- Made with deadstock fabric- a left over fabric from previous production of another company that otherwise would likely have ended up in a landfill. Even more sustainable than recycled fabrics!
- Packaging made in Colorado out of 100% recycled materials, also designed to be reused
83% recycled polyester/ 17% spandex
Julia is wearing size M, waist: 29in, low hip:39in (photo 1), Iwona is wearing size S waist 28in, low hip 37in (photo 2), Lindsey is wearing size XS (photo 5).
To keep your surfkini and our planet in best shape, rinse only and occasionally hand wash in cold water with mild soap, and lay flat on a towel or hang to dry.
All synthetic fibers like acrylic, polyester, nylon, and spandex release microplastics during laundering. If you have to use the washing machine, please use cold water, mild detergent, and place all your synthetic and synthetic blend apparel in a laundry bag designed to trap most of the microplastics and protect your clothes from fiber breakage- making it last longer.