Eco Friendly High Leg Surf Bikini Bottom in Magenta Purple With +50 UPF
Get any 2 swimwear items and save 20% today! use code GET20 at the checkout!
Ultra flattering high leg and natural waistline wide band with elastic to hold and support you. The waistband is backed by self-fabric so you can fold it and wear it up to 2.5in lower.
- Sits at natural waist
- High leg cut
- Foldable waistband- you can wear it up to 2.5in lower
- Wide waistband
- Front and back lined
- Certified & tested +50 UPF sun protection
- Wear with our Beach 67 Bikini Top & Second Skin Rash Guard in Pink Very Berry & in Navy Magenta
- Made responsibly by a small swimwear manufacturer located in the heart of NYC Garment District
- Made with REPREVE® fabric- USA made polyester made out of recycled plastic bottles
- Digitally printed in Virginia, zero water polluting involved
- Packaging made in Colorado out of 100% recycled materials, also designed to be reused
Shell: 83% recycled polyester/ 17% spandex
Lining: 90% recycled polyester/ 10% spandex
Model in the first 4 photos is wearing size XS, model in all other photos is wearing size S, waist 28in, low hip: 37in.
To keep your surfkini and our planet in best shape, rinse only and occasionally hand wash in cold water with mild soap, and lay flat on a towel or hang to dry.
All synthetic fibers like acrylic, polyester, nylon and spandex release microplastics during laundering. If you have to use the washing machine, please use cold water, mild detergent, and place all your synthetic and synthetic blend apparel in a laundry bag designed to trap most of the microplastics and protect your clothes from fiber breakage- making it last longer.