Eco Friendly Second Skin Swim & Surf Leggings in Pink Very Berry With +50 UPF
Get any 2 swimwear items and save 20% today! use code GET20 at the checkout!
This versatile swim & surf legging sits at your natural waist, has a foldable waistband, and zipped back pocket with a key loop.
- Sits at natural waist
- Wide waistband
- Foldable waistband- you can wear it up to 3in lower.
- Zipped pocket with a key loop in the back
- 28in inseam
- Certified & tested +50UPF sun protection
- Mix and matches with our
- Made responsibly by a small swimwear manufacturer located in the heart of NYC Garment District
- Made with REPREVE® fabric- USA made polyester made out of recycled plastic bottles
- Digitally printed in Virginia, zero water polluting involved
- Packaging made in Colorado out of 100% recycled materials, also designed to be reused
83% recycled polyester/ 17% spandex
The model is wearing size XS, model in photo 4&5 is wearing size M (waist 31in, low hip: 39in).
To keep your surfkini and our planet in best shape, rinse only and occasionally hand wash in cold water with mild soap, and lay flat on a towel or hang to dry.
All synthetic fibers like acrylic, polyester, nylon and spandex release microplastics during laundering. If you have to use the washing machine, please use cold water, mild detergent, and place all your synthetic and synthetic blend apparel in a laundry bag designed to trap most of the microplastics and protect your clothes from fiber breakage- making it last longer.